We are looking for a Developer/Architect, being part of the Project Management team (Laboratory sector):
Your main responsibilities
- You will participate of the digitalization projects for the company
- You will be in charge of the entire development chain: Concept, design, user stories creation, analyze, development, testing, project planning and management, production, ...
- You will be part of the solution design team, helping creating a microservice based enterprise architecture
- You will be in charge of migrating PHP application to Java/Spring.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience as Business Analyst/Developer, in a Project environment.
- You are fluent in English. French or German are a very strong advantage.
- Technical strength: MicroServices, Java & Spring development, PHP is an advantage.
- Work with Agile methodology
- Admin Linux knowledge is an asset.
- Team spirit, curious, business and solution oriented, flexible
- Work life balance
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.