We are looking for a Dispatcher / Workload Coordinator - FR-EN, in support of the Delivery Leaders.
The Dispatcher will be analyze all incoming work (SR/WO), and make sure it will be assign to appropriate resources, depending of their skills and availability.
He will be ensuring SLAs are met, project Delivered on time, and processes are followed as defined by Internal procedures.
His goal is to improve the work dispatching and coordination within AAT in different countries.
Your main responsibilities
- Validate incoming work orders/SR to ensure completeness and accuracy; perform sanity checks by verifying high level work instructions, claim code and complexity listed;
- Work with requester to obtain missing high-level requirements; co-ordinate the expected delivery date;
- Monitor management systems for new work orders and accept requests in a timely manner;
- In collaboration with the Delivery Leader, strive to eliminate resource idle time by assigning work orders in a timely manner (based on swing rules; complexity and availability);
- Monitor the queue to ensure work orders are on target; co-ordinate with requester if new delivery date is required based on complexity change;
- Receive and respond to all requester status requests and\or questions regarding work orders in a timely manner;
- Ensure staff are entering data correctly and timely into the management systems (TICS);
- Host daily huddles to provide status updates and notification for any upcoming requests;
- Ensure staff have work assignments and work is properly balanced; given a dynamically changing environment, re-route assignments as necessary (based on swing rules where possible);
- Provide updates to Service Delivery Lead \Team Lead and Management where applicable;
- Notify Team Lead of any escalations or potential escalations in a timely manner;
- Assign task for any investigation required to complete requests;
- Act as first point of contact for all Project Manager or customer requests and respond to any questions\inquiries in a timely manner;
- Make recommendations to improve operations
- You have at least 4 years in similar position
- You are fluent in English and in French·
- You have a good knowledge IT technical background
- You have ITIL process knowledge
- You are client and results oriented
- You are autonomous
- You are process oriented
- You have good skills communication skills
- Permanent or Freelance contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.