As part of a GDPR study, we are looking for a GDPR Architect Freelance, speaking French and English fluently.
Your main responsibilities
- Define an approach to centralize and manage Data Retention
- Find a dedicated solution (combination of manual validation steps with automated processes in each system initiated by the respective Data Custodian/application owner). Idea is to keep trace of all actions, have the possibility to go back in case of error and put a 'GDPR service' available to other systems for the future
- Reuse the analysis performed back in 2018 with the different steps of data extraction, validation by end-users, execution of anonymization processes
- Define monthly extraction from the Data Warehouse with list of Clients, Addresses and LuxTrust Certificates to be forgotten; as well as list of employees to be forgotten. First extraction will contain the stock (execution of anonymization to be carefully coordinated between systems)
- Created template files with default anonymized values to enter per file :
- These template files are then to be combined with the list of actors/CDB/address/certificates to be injected in the systems
- Include the update of the Indicator/flag GDPR To be Forgotten created back in 2018 in Bls and CODS (never used so far). This will enable the opportunity of any other system to make usage of this flag to process the anonymization of the data in the future
- Solution should either be Anonymization (as described before) OR Deletion.
- The analysis of automated process in CODS - analysis well advanced
- Process on Documentum for docs linked to Actors. Keep remaining documents out of scope (docs linked to actors, docs with scanning of pages related to more than one actor). Link this process with destruction of paper documents in Physical Archive ('Corbeille GDPR').
- Automated process for remaining data concentrators (Bls - minimal impact, T24, CRM, Bdwh, Triple'A and SAP)
- You have a first experience in a GDPR Project
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You technical skills are:
- You have knowledge in :
- You are :
- Able to propose different approach for the bank's main systems in order to be compliant
- Dynamic and have a team's spirit
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
- Freelance contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.