Mainframe System Engineer
As part of a Storage migration project Z13 to Z15 migration, we are looking for a Mainframe System Engineer Consultant, speaking French & English fluent.
Your main responsibilities
- Z/OS support including problem analysis and resolution
- Provide technical support of the Mainframe infrastructure to provide high quality customer service and meet SLA expectations. Respect of ITIL processes
- Collaborate and liaise with other teams and serve as a technical resource and subject matter expert.
- Open cases with HW & SW suppliers, follow-up of cases.
- Significant involvement in:
- managing Storage & backup policies
- upgrade of operating systems to new release and maintenance
- upgrade of third-party software products to new releases (DB/2, Datacom, CICS, Cobol, IBM MQ, IWS, ...)
- You have at least 5 years of experiences as a Mainframe System Engineer
- Fluent in French and English too.
You have good technical skills in
- Z/OS system installation, maintenance, tuning and monitoring
- Z/OS major functions/facilities (JES/2, Dfsms, SMP/E, Uss) : installation, management, tuning
- z/Series related Hardware (z13 CPU, OSA, SAN, Storage EMC) config design & architecture
- Z/OS backup & recovery scenarios (Dfhsm, Ismf)
- Security management (RACF)
- You have knowledges in
- z/Series related Storage (SAN switches, Storage array, Dlm)
- z/Series subsystems DB/2, Datacom, CICS, IMS, MQ, IWS
- Automation OPS/MVS
- You are available to start this mission ideally from 1st September
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
- Freelance contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.