We are looking for an Oracle Data Base Administrator - FR/EN:
Your main responsibilities
- Participate in company database implementation at clients
- Perform technical implementation, installation and upgrade of company databases in-house
- Help client's DBA for installation and upgrade of company databases
- Assist and perform database & application tuning, manage Oracle Database security, performance monitoring of client environments (data reorganization, purge, Oracle ADDM/AWR report analysis ...)
- Perform general technical troubleshooting and give recommendations/advises to other technical team members
- Interact with Multifonds development & consulting teams, and with Oracle support when appropriate
- Deal with incident/service request received from clients or from company technical or functional consultants
- Work closely with development and functional teams while analyzing SQL queries, PL/SQL code to identify issues (performance, bugs) and propose solutions.
- Interact and provide support and advise to clients (manage client expectations, participate to account meetings, provide pre-sales support, on call or on-site support)
- Be able to develop simple scripts to automate processes
- Test and evaluate Oracle functionalities in the scope of client projects/implementations (i.e. VPD, TDE, database Vault, etc.)
- Write procedures and documentations of Oracle
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a DBA-position
- You are fluent in English and French
- You have University degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- You have a experience with Oracle database 11G, 12C.
- You have knowledge in Linux/Solaris/AIX Shells
- You are ready to travel for few short business trips and support some week-ends
- You are Autonomous, rigorous and well organized
- You are able to anticipate client needs and be proactive
- You are able to prioritize tasks properly
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Real Application Cluster, Dataguard, Partitioning, will be considered as an advantage.
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Career Development
- Excellent working environment in a young and dynamic team in an international environment
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.