Python & Elasticsearch Back End Developer
To reinforce the team of one of our clients, we are looking for a Python and Elastic Search Back End Developer to work in Product & Technology department:
As a Backend Software Developer, you will oversee new projects developments and maintenance on our existing products. Good team player, positive thinker, solution oriented, rigorous and motivated by new technologies are some adjectives which draw up a picture of yourself.
Your main responsibilities
- Oversee new projects developments and maintenance on our existing products.
- Designing, implementing, testing and deploying new services using a variety of technologies and platforms.
- Using different protocols as needed for different services (JSON/Rest) and providing related tests.
- Working and communicating in a collaborative cross-functional team environment.
- Maintaining our existing products, including bug fixes and “Business As Usual” feature enhancements.
- Supporting production systems and developing software to high quality standards.
- Documenting structure, process and design of all implemented solutions.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as Python Developer/Elasticsearch Developer
- French Fluent and good English level
- Strong knowledges in followings programming environment:
- Elasticsearch (strong asset)
- Amazon Web Service
- SQL (MySQL / MariaDB)
- Good knowledge in:
- Vagrant / Docker
- RESTful API
- Backend performance monitoring tools
- PHP knowledges is considered as an asset
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.