To join our team, we are looking for a Ruby on Rails & Aspnetcore Developer fluent in English :
Your main responsibilities
- Ruby on Rails development
- MicroServices and APIs in a financial environment using Scrum methodology
- Test driven development
- Work in an Agile environment and be part of a Scrum team
- Be part of an innovative digital project based on latest technologies
- At least 2 years of experience as RoR & Aspnetcore Developer.
- Fluent in English. Any other languages is an asset.
- IT Degree.
- Mandatory experiences in Ruby on Rails development
- Familiar with concepts of TDD, Functional Programming and Design Patterns
- Good knowledge in :
- Ruby on Rails, C# in both .NET framework and .NET Core 2
- MVC, WPF & ASP.NET 2.1
- Oracle and PostgreSQL
- HTML5, JQuery, AngularJS & Vue.js
- UML and/or Design Patterns
- Nice to have:
- Experience with MSTest and unit testing
- Understanding of Dependency Injection design pattern, HTTP/HTTPS protocols and Kafka messaging system, Kafka topics
- Experience building REST APIs
- Experience developing micro-services
- VueJS/Angular 1
- Fast learner and can think out-of-the-box
- You like teamwork and are passionate about your work and code quality
- You have good time management and good communication skills.
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.