We are looking for a Solution Engineer to reinforce the team of one of our client
Your main responsibilities
- Liaising with the sales teams and the integrator, working with the in-house developers to get the solution created, validate the solution with end-to end tests
- Understanding and documenting the requirements, architecting a solution
- Maintain a good technical understanding of the company products and solutions
- Participate in the creation of cashless payment solutions made up of unattended systems, EMV terminals, networks, databases and connections to acquirer systems
- Advise on technical aspects and working with a variety of systems
- Have the ability to read and understand technical specifications, including architecture diagrams, payment flows and protocols
- Participate in the creation of payment solution architectures
- Work with third party software integrators, suppliers and developers
- Understand and following all aspects within the classic product/project LifeCycle i.e. planning, risk analysis, milestones etc.
- Do end-to-end testing of the payment solutions
- Provide architecture and integration technical documentation of the client's solutions
- Provide handover of the solution to the Service Operations team.
- You have at least two years of experience in a technical environment
- You have a technical/scientific university degree or equivalent
- Fluent in French and English.
- You have knowledges in :
- Linux (basic administration), Java
- Bash and RegEx scripting
- Databases: SQL, My SQL
- Network and communication: TCP/IP, SSL, TLS, HTTP, HTTPS, Serial
- UML (state charts, use cases, activity and sequence diagrams)
- Software development LifeCycle, Software testing LifeCycle
- MS Office and Tools (Visio, Project)
- Excellent analytical and pro-active, ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Strong relationship management with the partners throughout several countries
- You have good communication and user document writing skills
- You are pro-active, well organized, team player and able to prioritize multiple tasks maintaining overview and focus
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.