We are looking for a consultant for a System Administrator / Release Engineer to reinforce our team
- Handle and execute releases across platforms and systems (Linux, MicroServices on K8S, Windows based);
- Work closely with the DevOps team on execution of activities decreasing technical backlog and automation of activities, transition of services to 1st and 2nd level support, scripting ...;
- Liaising with the Product team and developers in case of questions or unclear situations;
- Be the Gatekeeper of any release and ensure set requirements are met before execution of the release;
- Able to consume and evolve on existing as well as new policies and procedures;
- Coordinate and execute releases across platforms and systems (Windows and Linux based) following a procedure and guidelines;
- Good understanding of change and release processes, able to host meetings with Product owners and follow agreed procedures, escalate where required.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a same position
- You have a Degree in IT or similar experience.
- You are fluent in English. Any other language is an asset
- Solid understaning of Linux and Windows Systems
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, Containerisation and DevOps are considered a great asset..
- Good scripting capabilities are consired an asset
- Self-learning and motivated
- Strong motivation to continuously increase quality and efficiency
- Excellent presentation, analytical and logical skills, and communication skills
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.