We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to reinforce the team of one of our clients:
Your main responsibilities
The Technical support engineer will pay a crucial role in the Onboarding and Deployment team:
- Prepare, test, deploy, document and support the solutions delivered by the company;
- Fully prepare the company's products and solution in a production environment;
- Test, troubleshoot and install the products and solutions, remotely or at the customer's premises;
- Follow-up, analyze and report the stratus of the installed solutions;
- Document the new solutions;
- Provide internal or external technical advice about the company's solutions;
- Provide internal or external training on the solutions.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position or an IT degree
- Fluent in English. Any additional language is considered as an asset
- Strong TCP/IP network knowledge
- Good Linux and basic SQL knowledge
- Available to travel and work shifts, nights and weekends
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.