To reinforce our team, we are looking for a Technologies Expert Consultant, speaking French and English:
Your main responsibilities
- Contribute to the elaboration and evolution of solutions, design, code, develop and test the new or existing building blocks and participate in the definitions of the overall technical architecture
- Maintain existing software and provide a third line production support for these applications
- Craft the evolution of the transversal components and associated tools (e.g. IBM WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere MQ, IBM Integration Bus, IBM Event Bus, MicroServices, Kafka, Redis NoSQL database, Jenkins, Nexus, GIT, SonarQube, IDE Eclipse, ......)
- Technical Design of the transversal Middleware components of the client's Information System Architecture and Development Architecture
- Participate in the definition of the technical architecture in the bank's projects
- Provide technical support and expertise on underlying components, on qualified frameworks and tools to the client's development teams and communicate on their usage (documentation, exhibitions, training)
- Validate and critically assess solutions provided by external partners
- Address security issues and concerns
- Consider performance aspects during design and implement an organised performance testing strategy
- Technology watch and scanning
- You have more than 8 years of “technology” background, if possible, in a similar position
- Master's degree in computer science or a bachelor's degree with the corresponding experience
- Fluent in English and French
- Expertise in designing transversal components and technical architectures
- Expertise in Java, XML and excellent general knowledge of libraries and frameworks covering these technologies
- In depth knowledge of Middleware products: IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM WebSphere MQ, IBM Integration Bus, JBoss, Kafka, NoSQL databases (Redis), Elastic Search (ELK), ...
- Shell Scripting experience (including scripting with Groovy and Shell).
- Tools: Eclipse, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, Ansible, XL Release, XL Deploy...
- Databases: Oracle (the knowledge of PL/SQL is considered as an asset), Postgres and other databases...
- Some experience in DevOps approach and tools as well as cloud technologies is considered as an asset:
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Cloud Experience (AWS, GCP, Azure, ...)
- Passion for developing outstanding solutions
- Autonomous with the sense of initiative, you are capable to adapt to challenges
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills
- Ease of contact and team-spirit
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.