A propos de POST Luxembourg
Leader in the telecom market, long-standing player in delivering mail as well as partner for financial solutions, POST Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
Description de la fonction
We are currently looking for a
Cloud Network & Security engineer (m/f)
- Manage security and Network infrastructure core components
- Participate to the 2nd level support for incident management and request fulfilment
- Optimize cloud infrastructure resource utilization
- Manage incident resolution, write and improve procedures and facilitate communication
- Deploy and support datacentre infrastructure solutions
- Provide rotational on call support 24/7
Experience and skills
- Relevant Master's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of experience supporting and building security infrastructure (Fortinet, Checkpoint, Juniper)
- Hands on experience with networking solutions (HP, Cisco) and Load Balancer (Radware, F5)
- Good knowledge of Network protocols and security components administration (LAN to LAN Ipsec, SSL VPN)
- Customer focus and strong communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to adjust to a rapidly changing environment
- Fluency in French and English
Please send your application online, including your CV and motivation letter via the button below.
The first selection will be based on the curriculum vitae and cover letter.
Post Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.