A propos de POST Luxembourg
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
Description de la fonction
We are currently looking for a motivated
Telecom Engineer (m/f)
For the Radio, Satellite & Media Services development
- SIM development, management and implementation
- Subscriber provisioning development and implementation (CRM, HLR/HSS, TAS, PCRF)
- Development and configuration of steering platform (Ota, Ss7)
- Development and implementation of charging concepts for mobile networks
- Vendor and service provider relations
- Standardisation follow-up
- Technical university degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of SIM technologies (ESIM, USIM, ISIM) is essential
- Hands-on experience of IP technology, protocols and design (Ipv6, IMS, QoS, Diameter)
- Good knowledge of 3gpp standards and mobile networks (architecture, protocols)
- Strong communications, organizational and prioritisation skills
- Experience in project management
- Pro-active attitude and self-motivated
- Fluency in English, German and/or French
Please send your application (CV and motivation letter) via the button below.
The first selection will be based on the curriculum vitae and motivation letter.
POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.