As a CyberSecurity Consultant (m/f), you will
- Assess the CyberSecurity maturity of our customers and designing their CyberSecurity strategy together with the related implementation roadmap;
- Evaluate their security controls (e.g. penetration tests, architecture reviews, vulnerability assessments, etc.);
- Support our clients in designing and implementing security solutions;
- Assist our clients in case of security incidents and providing forensics technology services (data collection, malware analysis, etc.);
- Support the development of our activities by participating in conference, workshops, and client business development activities;
- Participate in developing our CyberSecurity practice by answering to our customers' needs, preparing commercial offers, performing technology watch and R&D.
- You hold a University degree in Information Technology and/or Information Security;
- You have excellent communication skills in English (both oral and written). French and/or German as considered as an asset;
- You are client and problem solving oriented;
- You are keen to travel and look to evolve in an international environment with a varied client portfolio;
- You are willing to understand client's environments and needs by participating to assignments broader than CyberSecurity;
- Certifications related to CyberSecurity (such as CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, GIAC, ...) are considered as strong assets.