Our Information & Technology department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As a Data Architect (m/f), you will:
- support the Project Managers on data governance aspects and give recommendations about the integration of data governance in our projects;
- ensure harmony between data entry and precise standards (business rules, data definition, data integrity constraints);
- update metadata content;
- document the data flow processes and the data inventory;
- participate in the validation of conceptual data models;
- implement processes and provide guidance to improve data quality for accuracy, accessibility, consistency and completeness of data;
- work closely with the Business Architecture team and provide support on IT transformation projects;
- participate in continuous R&D initiatives and product evaluation.
- You hold a Master's degree in mathematics, statistics or computer science;
- You have at least five years' professional experience;
- You have effective knowledge and proven experience in Data Architecture, Data Governance;
- You have a strong business acumen and you are customer-focused;
- You have excellent communication and language skills in French and English;
- You combine excellent analytic and organisational skills with strong creativity and dynamism.