Within our Territory department, you will actively support the Data Protection Officer (Dpo) to ensure Pwc Luxembourg compliance of the personal data processing with the applicable Pwc policies, standards and guidelines as well as applicable regulations.
As a Data Protection Analyst (m/f), you will:
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders to assess and check the compliance of the personal data processing by Pwc;
- Identify and assess the personal data processing as well their associated supporting assets (systems, processes or agents);
- Perform risk analysis from a data protection and data privacy point of view;
- Seek solutions, implement and follow-up efficient technical and organizational measures to reduce risks;
- Produce documents, such as data processing register, reports, presentations... to evidence compliance with Pwc policies, standards and guidelines as well as applicable regulations;
- Define and set up communication models for compliance reporting (Reporting platform, Dashboard);
- Act as intermediary between Dpo and IT services, transposing regulatory requirements into data governance principles and IT architecture specifications;
- Maintain awareness on compliance changes that may affect Pwc's environment;
- Support the education and training of Pwc's employees so they better understand their responsibilities with regards towards the compliance on the personal data and data privacy aspects.
- You have a Master degree preferably in Information Technology;
- You have 3 to 5 years as a Business Analyst or a Risk Analyst;
- You have an interest in regulatory projects and in data protection (especially the GDPR);
- You have ability to model processes (BPM) and to translate requirements into specifications;
- You have some knowledge on data management and information management;
- You have the ability to quickly understand the Pwc's policies and guidelines regarding data;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.);
- You are fluent both in French and English; any other language is considered as an asset;
- You have a strong sense of confidentiality and can deal with sensitive information;
- You have strong organisational skills, you are proactive and able to multitask.
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
Then don't wait any longer and apply online!