Our Tax and Accounting department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As a Data and reporting Specialist (m/f), you will
- ensure Technical set-up and maintenance of the reporting tool based on business and functional requirements in relation with different regulatory and legal reports (financial statements; tax returns; Priips; Aifmd...);
- be involved in the project from end-to-end (analysis, design, set-up, testing, training, data migration, deployment);
- communicate with internal/external clients and Business Analysts, understand the business and translate the client's requirements into functional and technical specifications.
Business requirement Understanding - Process and Solution:
- Understanding and applying with the Support of the Business Analyst the DataFlow between Clients systems and Pwc reporting tool;
- Understanding and applying with the Support of the Business Analyst the internal process of end-users.
- Analysing and understanding of business requirement documentation;
- Understanding internal system constraints with architecture for solution integration in global model, in line with linked counterparts;
- Progressive mastery of the solution features and interactions
- Technical configuration and parametrisation of the solution;
- Documentation of the development phases;
- Follow weekly roadmap with the other configuration team members;
- Maintaining backlog.
- Ensuring unit testing and non-regression testing;
- Documentation of the test results;
- Support major test phases: Functional testing, User acceptance test and post implementation verification
- End-user Documentation and Training: Training of the Business Analysts and the end users to processes and reporting solutions
- You hold a University degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, IT Technology or Business Administration with an IT focus;
- You demonstrate an experience in working in the Fund industry and/or fiduciary activity knowledge;
- You are IT driven and have already participated to reporting setup project;
- ITIL and/or Agile know-how is a plus;
- Knowledge on Excel, Word, SQL, XML and data loading processes;
- Knowledge on Data visualization tools is a plus (such as Power BI, Qlikview...);
- Excellent documentation skills;
- You a curious & pro-active, professionally recognised for your tenacity;
- You have a very strong motivation, as well as an analytical and rigorous mind-set;
- You are a good team player, capable of working on multiple requests;
- You have an excellent command of English. Any additional language would be an asset (French, German, Luxembourgish ...).
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
Then don't wait any longer and apply online!