Our IT department has been growing and is looking for motivated staff members who would like to join an inspiring, innovative and vibrant company.
As part of a multinational, young and dynamic firm, you will join a department of more than 150 IT specialists working on a variety of innovative projects.
As a reporting platform administrator, you will:
- create, maintain and improve firm-level reporting platforms;
- lead and participate in technical projects;
- promote tools including the Microsoft BI or SAP Business Objects suites and monitor them from a technology standpoint;
- provide technical and operational support and build a relationship of trust with the solutions' key users;
- develop business expertise and suggest suitable technical solutions which are in line with our management's strategy;
- work with interdisciplinary teams to define our reporting environments' standards;
- assess and give your specialist opinion on various reporting solutions.
- At the very least, you have a degree in IT;
- You have three years' experience working in a similar role;
- You are proficient in the administration of the Microsoft BI and SAP BO 4.X platforms;
- You are familiar with the data warehouse and data mart modelling concepts and the associated technical solutions;
- You have a perfect command of English and you speak fairly good French;
- You have an inquisitive mind and are not afraid of learning new technologies;
- You are used to working methodically and rigorously.
Would you like to join a multicultural company which invests in developing your potential and prioritises your well-being?
If the answer is yes, don't wait - send us your application now!