Our Global Technology Solutions team is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
You will be joining a team of more than 160 IT specialists working on varied innovative projects.
As a DBA (m/f), you will:
- create and maintain the firm's databases and make sure of their evolution;
- daily follow up applications behaviour and product KPIs;
- undertake firms applications implementation;
- draft and test backup and recovery process;
- set up high-availability solutions;
- optimise applications performance and identify obstacles;
- lead and participate in technical projects;
- participate to the Cloud technologies integration into the existing Information System.
- You have a degree in Information Technology ;
- You have at least four years' experience working in a similar role;
- You master databases administration under SQL Server and you also have Oracle knowledge;
- You have advanced Microsoft BI knowledge, and you have Power Shell and T-SQL knowledge;
- You are organised rigorous, and used to follow a methodology;
- You have good listening, analysis and deductive skills;
- You are English-savvy and you are looking for an international workplace.
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
Then don't wait any longer and apply online!