Our HRIS department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
PwC Luxembourg is recruiting an HR Data Analyst to support our internal HR function. You will be part of the HRIS team and act as a direct point of contact for our internal clients.
As a HR Data Analyst (m/f), you will
- Maintain all HR reports and Dashboards up to date
- Create, develop and implement executive dashboards on Power BI
- Prepare, extract and clean data using Alteryx
- Be in charge of the Data quality control and process improvement in all our HR Systems
- Be main point of contact for all our internal clients and in charge to analyse and answer all HR reporting/dashboarding requests
- Act as a driver in the change management process and adoption on new digital solutions
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation and train our clients on new processes/functionalities;
- Being part of the digital transformation of our firm
- Contribute to HR projects as needed.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master's degree in the field of Technology or Engineering;
- You have at least 3 years of experience on roles involving both IT and HR;
- You have a proven track record in handling multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment;
- You are fluent in English;
- You have experience with HR SaaS solutions (preferably Workday)
- Knowledge on digital tools is considered a strong asset;
- Knowledge in Data visualisation tools (Power BI)
- Knowledge in Data cleansing (Alteryx)
- Ability to work well independently, as well as be highly responsive to business needs, and being customer service oriented
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
Then don't wait any longer and apply online via the button below!