Due to ongoing growth in our business, we have a vacancy for a level 1 and 2 support technician to assist our clients on a daily basis.
- Incident management:
- Handling level 1 and 2 client incidents by telephone and email
- Diagnosing and identifying problems;
- Handling and monitoring incidents;
- Resolving incidents or escalating them to level 3 support.
- Receiving and handling customer requests regarding the use of Quadram solutions;
- Managing customer relations in conjunction with the sales team to offer advice and support to clients.
- Dealing with incident declarations and suggestions for improvement from users;
- Logging requests in the ticketing platform;
- Helping update the knowledge base on an ongoing basis by providing data about incident resolution.
- Training and integration:
- Training users in Quadram solutions;
- Producing deliverables for user training or assistance (training materials, user documentation, FAQs, etc.);
- Integration and maintenance of Quadram solutions in client environments.
- Advanced technical training (2-year degree or equivalent) in computer science, with at least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong IT skills are essential, especially in the following areas
- Operating systems (Windows, MacOS and Linux);
- Networks (TCP/IP, server, NAS, Active Directory, NTFS rights);
- Knowledge of programming and/or SQL is an asset.
- You have excellent listening and communication skills and you appreciate human contact.
- Your analytical approach helps you to grasp situations quickly and find solutions easily.
- You are meticulous, organised in your tasks and conscientious in your work, and you see customer satisfaction as a priority.
- You are cooperative, you like working in a team and adapt easily to changes.
- An excellent command of German is essential, together with at least one of the following languages: French or English.
- Any other language is an asset.
- Permanent full-time contract.
- Normal working hours are Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 6pm, with working periods of 8 hours.
- To be negotiated depending on profile and professional experience.
- The position is available immediately.