Our client, a well-known financial institution in Luxembuourg, is looking for his/her future Application Support Engineer with skills in workstations and mobile devices (m/f).
You will join a great team of specialists, within an international and fast-pacsed environment. You will provide support to applications and projects within IT Services environment and will ensure that maximum service level is provided to customers on a 24-hour basis.
You will be in charge of the following assignments
- Workplace, Mobile devices
- Prepare, set-up and maintain the different environments required, according to the project phases (development, testing...) with our infrastructure provider
- Implement, integrate and support third party software as well as internally developed applications within the IT Services
- Support the production environment 24/7 and solve business and IT incidents with innovative solutions to ensure that a maximum service level is provided to Customers on a 24-hour basis
- Analyze problems, resolve issues and perform monitoring.
- Ensure maximum availability and service to customers
- Ensure the integrity of the production environment and implement upgrades or new products that are critical for the daily operational business
- Create and update all documents related to applications and their supporting systems.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Our ideal profile
- Equivalent to the completion of at least 3 years of college coursework in computer science, management information systems or a closely related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the banking or financial sector
- Hands-on knowledge of enterprise server and desktop operating systems, applications and scripting such as :
- Microsoft Windows / OS , Windows Server
- Hardware (Thinclient / PC, Mac...)
- Virtualization Knowledge (APP-V, AppSense / Citrix)
- Office365 Portal Administration / Cloud
- Mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, iOS, Android) as well as Mobile devices Management (MobileIron)
- SQL Server
- WebDev Administration
- Previous experience providing IT support in a 24-hour operational environment preferred
- Overall knowledge on Cisco UCASS environment (Phone, Webex) as well as on multimedia equipment will be considered as an advantage
- Positive Attitude and Customer Focus
- Stress resistant
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to contribute and support a Knowledge sharing culture
- Communication Skills in French and English (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Proactive listening)
- Innovative thinking and problem solving
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with applications troubleshooting principles, methodologies and incident resolution
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *