Our client, a well-known Luxembourgish public institution, is looking for their future LIMS Software Engineer.
Your main assignations
- You will design, implement and maintain our LIMS systems with a global view of all the information system
- You will suggest IT solutions that are adapted to the context of the projects.
- You will ensure the implementation and or the configurations of modules and connections associated with the LIMS
- You will develop & test IT solutions, document the source program and configurations.
- You will ensure the maintenance of the software after the implementation.
- You will ensure a follow up on technology to improve the existing information system
Our ideal profile
- You've got at least a Master's degree in Computer Science or Medical engineering
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- You are fluent both in French and English, any other language being an asset.
- Ability to analyze needs, troubleshoot and able to work on problem-solving solutions
- Ability to write technical documentation, followed by projects and operating procedures
- Open mind on new technologies and you master few of the following technologies :
- HL7 and IHE
- Linux/Unix, Windows
- Familiar with modern Version Control Systems GIT
- Database modelling with a proved ability to adapt and learn new languages
- Ability to train by yourself and stay up to date with technical developments
- Strong safety awareness
- Rigor, dynamism, organizational capacity and responsiveness
- Customer service: communicating, explaining and maintaining relationships with users. Ability to manage stress, work in a team and listen
- Knowledge of quality management systems and knowledge of the relevant accreditation schemes (including ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ISO 15189:2012)
- Good command of relevant regulations
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *