For a long term mission in the financial sector for one of our prestigious Luxembourg customers, we are currently looking for several System Engineer Linux (m/f).
- System administration of mainly Linux RedHat platform
- You will be responsible for the installation, automation, tuning and maintenance of the Linux infrastructure.
- Monitoring of the Linux infrastructure
- Assist in maintaining and improving and innovation of the Linux platform.
- Follow-up of incidents, problems, changes related to this platform.
- Scrupulous follow-up of the rules and the respect for quality, KPI, security baselines and system policies.
- Relevant university degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years in the Linux domain (System maintenance, virtualization, Storage, security, Network & protocols).
- An experience with Red Hat Satellite would be a great asset.
- Your skills to carry out this mission are:
- Certified Linux or equivalent on experience.
- High experience internal security, LDAP, security management and implementation in a Linux environment.
- Having experience in development and scripting (Perl, Python, Bash, DevOps tools...)
- You talk and write fluently French and English. German will be a plus.
- Other skills:
- Having knowledge of WebServices XML, RPC, rest...is an add on.
- Familiar with ITIL and IT Service management (roles and processes)
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *