I.R.I.S (Canon Group) - Olympic Administrator
> 2 years experience
In order to join our team and our projects, we are looking for our future Olympic Administrator (m/f).
- Candidate should have great potential in Middleware Support > 5 years and able to Support activities outside working hours.
- Resistance to stress, initiative taking and team-player skills are a must.
- Respect of strict processes is mandatory.
- Respect of target dates is essential.
- Good French and English language (written/spoken) is a requirement. German speaking is a plus.
- Must have skills:
- Basic or midlevel iSeries V7 system administration skills
- Olympic production control support skills (ERI packages) on iSeries
- Arcad knowledge
- Scheduler knowledge like Control-M and/or Advanced Scheduler
- General Application Operational Knowledge
- Motivated to support shift and planned overtime if required
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *
I.R.I.S. ICT Consulting is there to help you if you don't have the right ICT specialists in house or when you are looking for additional skills or a specialized expertise.
Show full description
Our experts let you take advantage of the knowledge, skills and experience of our own employees, by installing, maintaining, migrating and optimizing your existing infrastructure.
Our specialization areas are but not limited to:
- IBM (System x, System P, System Z, storage and backup solutions, Tivoli suite, WebSphere suite, Information Management suite, ...)
- Mainframe (MVS, OS/390, z/OS, z/VM, z/Linux, VSE, ...)
- Unix (AIX, Sun Solaris, HP Unix, ...)
- Backup- and recovery tools (Tivoli Storage Manager, Veeam, HP Data Protector, Legato, ...)
- VMware (vSphere, View, ...)
- Cisco (networking solutions, UCS, ...)
- Microsoft (Windows NT, 2000, 2003, XP, 2008, Vista, 7, 2010, ...)
- Linux (RedHat, Suse, Gentoo, ...)
- Citrix (Xen, Metaframe, ...)
- Thin clients (Wyse, Igel, ...)