In order to support our growth, we are looking for our future Project Manager (m/f).
- You will support the Human Resources team and our client's organization in implementing their new HR System.
- You will provide support in the implementation and design of the global HCM.
- As an integral part of the HCM team, primary responsibilities will be to act as liaison to global HR team to discover, build and implement global HCM to thus enable the integration of various WorkFlow capabilities including Manager and Employee Self-Service, Performance Management, Recruitment, etc.
Your main assignations
- Interface with HCM vendor, IT and business stakeholders to understand complex international business needs and assist in implementing the solution.
- Responsible for implementing, documenting and continuously improving global HCM processes and procedures.
- Assist in the implementation and search for opportunities to continuously improve the HCM support structure and shared services model.
- Create and deliver project level documentation (i.e., reports, project deliverables, etc.)
- Drive task level project plans
- Ensure project is delivered on-time and on-budget
- Maintain responsibility for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements for project / segment of the project
Our ideal profile
- Proven experience in IT / HR / HCM
- At least 3 years experience in Project Management
- Fluent in English
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *