We are looking to hire a passionate IT Recruiter to increase our consulting services team. Our IT Recruiter should be an “out-of-the-box” thinker who enjoys research, skills analysis, and matching companies with information technology skilled people. This position is a full-time opportunity perfect for someone interested in a human capital/human resource career path.
Let me give you some more details:
What will you be doing ?
You will analyze the recruitment requests and define the most efficient way to find candidates (job websites, job fairs, direct search, etc.).
You will be involved in the entire selection process: sourcing of Cvs, phone screenings, selection interviews and qualification of candidates.
You will be involved on optimize recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs and at the same time, you manage your own sourcing and selection processes from CV and phone screenings, interviews and contracting of candidates for 'hard-to-fill' roles in IT.
- You will be involved in projects as CS statistics, CS GDPR, CS 4seasons event...etc.
Who are we looking for?
- Full cycle recruitment experience and in depth experience in direct sourcing
- Head Hunting mindset
- Successful in managing a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of the local recruitment market and trends
- Wanting to work with people client oriented
- Flexible and continuous learner
- Fluent, both verbally and written in: French and English
Excellent communication skills, work well in
team environment and appreciate challenges.