We are looking for several IT Security Linux Engineers
* Only candidates with valid workpermit in luxembourg will be selected *
Task / Responsibilities
- Participate in the testing, implementation and deployment of Linux based security solutions (Key management, Identity and Access Management, Privilege Access Management etc..) in accordance with the relevant security policies, standards and procedures and in a Hybrid OnPremise /Cloud infrastructure
- Participate and/or manage coordination meetings and report progress against the agreed planning
- Identify area of improvement and propose enhancements to existing environments
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation in with the international standards of Quality Management.
- Ability to work in a customer-facing role, attention to detail and a service orientated attitude.
- Some travelling to our Frankfurt based office might have to be considered (a few days per month).
- Fluency in written and spoken English; German would be a distinct advantage
- Some basic project management experience would be a distinct advantage
- A good experience on Linux (mainly Red Hat), scripting languages (e.g. KSH, Bash, Perl) is mandatory
- Knowledge of DevOps or Cloud based technologies would be a plus point