For one of our clients, we are actively searching for a Security & Network Engineer with - at least - 2 years of experience.
- You will be in charge of managing central computer systems hosted in 2 datacenters in Luxembourg and the WAN/LAN and security infrastructure of 2 Operations sites in Luxembourg.
- You will be involved in customer projects (design, implementation, maintenance).
- Monitoring and management of remote customer devices and responding to intrusion and availability alerts in a timely manner
- Perform analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of Hardware and software
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as Firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Monitor and manage customers' devices and responding to intrusion and availability alerts in a timely manner
- Implement security measures to the customers' infrastructure (Service request, security patches, software update)
- Design and maintain computer security policies, procedures and documentation
- 5 years' experience as Network Engineer
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Team Spirit
- Demonstrated ability to create strict procedures and are disciplined in installation, documentation, event handling and change control
- Network and Security products certification or proven experience: FortiNet, Sophos, Cisco, Juniper
- Monitoring Tools knowledge: Zabbix, SCOM, Nagios, LibreNMS, OPManager
- ITIL certification is an add-value
- One of these certifications such as : Cisco CCNA - CCNP... would be a great asset
- You have skills in Security with FortiNet and/or Cisco and/or Palo Alto
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *