Our client, leader in manufacturing of components dedicated for automotive applications, is looking for his/her future IT Support Engineer (m/f). You will join a great team of specialists, within an international environment.
You will be in charge of the following assignments
- Installation and management of endpoint devices (Pcs, printers, thin clients ...);
- VMware Horizon View basic support (monitoring);
- VMware vSphere basic support (monitoring of virtual machines);
- Microsoft file and print servers administration and support;
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory basic administration and support;
- Monitoring of Network & Security infrastructure;
- Support level 1 and level 2 (dispatch tickets on helpdesk tool);
- Documentation and reporting.
- Producing and maintaining Network & Security procedures and documentation.
Our ideal profile
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences with a major in Networking;
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience as an IT Support Engineer;
- Microsoft and VMware environments;
- VMware Horizon View VDI infrastructure (Virtual Desktop) is an asset;
- VMware Mirage endpoint deployment tool is an asset;
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP, networking and security;
- Cisco CCNA certification is an asset;
- Enthusiastic team player in a cross disciplinary environment, you also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral;
- Organised and stress resistant, you have proven aptitude to assess issues in brief time and to deliver clear and structured troubleshooting solutions;
- Fluency in English is essential, working knowledge of French
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *