To support the products development of the company and deliver visual and screens designs for products, we are looking for a UX Designer who is passionate about user-centric design. Your mission is to ensure that all deliverables are in line with the company strategy and contribute to the definition of the best practices (Logo, UI/UX wireframe, etc.).
We are looking for a creative and ambitious User experience Designer who is pursuing innovative ways of creating user-centric solutions.
You have a passion to solve challenging business problems and want to embrace new ideas to develop exceptional user experiences for our clients, colleagues and products?
- As a recognized contributor within the company teams, you will provide guidance to create innovative end to end solutions to the company products suite.
- As an Experience Designer, together with the Business Analyst teams, you will design and develop prototypes and guide stakeholders in solution development and selection.
- Using Agile methodologies and a continuous improvement approach with company teams and customers, you will ensure alignment to user experience expectations and best practices.
- You will guide, coach and support Business analysts and developers in UX process and best practices.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Analysts, Developers and other stakeholders to define the scope for products and features and contribute to create designs developing appropriate UX deliverables.
- Propose service design solutions which meet these needs o Facilitate, Research, Prototype, Test and Build effective screen designs.
- Contribute to build specific user interface design guidance on multiple implementation projects, promoting consistency in the company's products suite.
- Be pivotal in contributing to the UX methodology within the company.
- Understand users' needs and problems through user interviews and meetings with the support of project teams.
- Work hand in hand with product managers on major projects of the roadmap to produce detailed screens and prototypes for usability tests and specifications.
- Guarantee visual consistency when working on projects in collaboration with the analysts and development teams.
- Develop comprehensive UI wireframes with the company products.
What we are looking for
- Excellent understanding of UI / UX principles, methods and design process o Experienced in designing software for mobile and Web (won't write code)
- Understands product thinking o Critical thinker and curious o Empathic, Good facilitator.
- Experience and Knowledgethe qualified candidate will have a maximum of the following requirements:
- 2+ years experience in product design (Web, mobile and desktop)
- At least 2 years previous experience of working within an Agile UX design environment
- University degree in Computer Graphics or related field
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Knowledge of prototyping tool Knowledge of visual design i.e. corporate branding, Logo, iconography design....
- Fluent in English
- Comfortable delivering all aspects of design from concept to execution.
- Thrives in a team environment and has strong people communication skills. Be autonomous, selflearning, result driven and problem solver - find creative solutions
- Experience of working in a transportation or logistics sector.
Which programs are used , any development languages?
- Angular, SASS/CSS3,PrimeNG, HTML
- Pencil for mockup
What kind of environment?
- Java Spring, MongoDB, Micro services
- Tool: IntelliJ
Agile and Scrum methodology, full stack teams working with PO