Context and main assignments
Our client, one of the most famous industrial group in Luxembourg, is looking for out future Change and Training Manager (m/f). You will join a great team of experts, within an international environment.
You will be in charge of the following assignements:
- Consult and coach project teams, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Support communication efforts
- Support training efforts
- Support and engage Senior leaders
- Coach managers and supervisors
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
You will be also involved with Training:
- Speaking with other managers to identify training priorities
- Drawing up an overall training plan
- Producing training materials, including e-learning when suitable
- Working with external providers to develop specialist courses
- Updating training records and keeping all relevant documentation
- Making sure training is cost-effective within budget and time limits.
Our ideal profile
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or other field ;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar function;
- Cipd (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) qualification or other Trainer certification;
- A solid understanding of the change process
- Experience and certification with one of change management model/methodology is a must
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and certification with one of change management model/methodology is a must (preferably Proacteur).
- Excellent understanding and experience with change management principles and tools. Your communication and negotiation skills - both written and verbal - will be a great asset for you.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, but also to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- Organized with a Natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Proficiency in English is must. French and/or any other language would an advantage.
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *