For an opportunity for one of our Luxembourg customers, we are currently looking for a Helpdesk Officer (m/f).
- Provide first level support (via remote software, Phone, mail...)
- Respond to open calls within reasonable time limits
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
- Prioritize and manage assigned open cases
- Install, test, configure, new workstations , peripheral equipment and Software installations
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and solve Hardware / software problems related to user's workstation environments (Workstation, Notebook, applications, OS, Mobile devices etc.)
- Internal haulage (install, move, change etc.)
- Maintain stock and inventory of all equipment such as software and software licenses
- Ensure first level user account management
- You hold a diploma in IT (e.g : Catp/Dap Informaticien qualifié/Bac+2...)
- You have knowledge in MS Active Directory, Windows 7 / 10, MacOS, basic Network configuration knowledge or practical experience with Manageengine Service Desk Plus, Heat Deployment Software, Office 365
- You are fluent in German (and/or Luxembourgish), French and English.
- You have strong verbal communication skills.
- You are reliable and work on tasks until completed
- You always keep calm when dealing with end user even in difficult situation
- An experience with processes (e.g : ITIL) and with a tickting tool is necessary.
- An experience with a helpdesk organisation would be also useful.
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *