We are currently looking, for one of our client within the Fintech Industry, for an :
API Developer (W/M)
The goal of the company is to help the entire digital ecosystem to take advantage of the challenges and opportunities of the European PSD2 directive and of Open Banking related initiatives.
Your mission :
- Responsible for designing and implementing API solutions and strategy and building APIs that ensure security, usability, and
- Maintain and evolve the API platform (development, testing, defect management, release management).
- Operate a business-critical 24x7 service delivery based on the API management
- Develop and test various policies for governance, management and runtime execution of APIs.
- Assist in integration, QA, and performance
- Formalise and keep up-to-date sufficient documentation on the used IT
- Support the validation / formalisation and implementation of procedures and processes of the function, based on the available policies and other
Your profile :
- Perfectly fluent (both written and verbal) in French and English; any other language will be considered as a real advantage.
- Hands-on Development experience with Java and Rest/SOAP Web Services, preferably in the banking
- Good understanding of API security: Authentication, Authorization, Federation, and
- Ideally experience or exposure to SAML v2, OAuth2, OpenID
- Hands-on Development experience working with APIs and API GateWay Building API Proxies and API Policies.
- Must have experience with DevOps culture and tools such as GitLab and Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Ability to provide innovative, creative solutions to tasks/problems following best
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Balance a self-motivated, independent work as well as strong team
If you are interested in working in a start-up environment, facing new challenges everyday together with a highly motivated team, do not hesitate to apply !