We are currently looking for one of our client a:
.NET Developers (m/f)
- Good knowledge of relational databases, preferably SQL Server, as well as related tools
- Experience with Object Oriented Methodology (such as UML), with related modeling tools and with design patterns.
Your current or future responsibilities
- To undertake development work on new applications or changes to existing systems.
- To stay abreast of new technology and integrate into new business solutions as appropriate.
- To gather requirements and lead design discussion with customers.
- To participate to business and functional analysis.
- University degree (at least Master degree) preferably in computer science, engineering or mathematics.
- Consultancy mindset.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), project management and organizational skills.
- Fluency in French and English.