We are currently looking, for one of our clients in the IT industry, for a :
Scanning Center Operator (m/f)
- Producing the documents requested in the Scanning Centre with requisite quality and within stipulated deadlines.
- Sorting and preparing documents before scanning within the scanning premises (removing staples, paper clips and document dividers, etc),
- Carrying out pre-production quality adjustments such as processing of electronic files.
- Carrying out all adjustments relating to scanning quality and accurate reproduction of the original, especially with respect to colours.
- Quality control of the production.
- Repackaging documents in their original condition.
- Ensure that the scanner glass is clean while the services are carried out in order to guarantee a satisfactory result for the Bank.
- Checking the condition of the rollers and carrying out basic dust removal.
- Ensuring compliance with the Bank's data protection and confidentiality policies
- A minimum of two years' experience in the field of scanning services.
- Fluency (spoken) in English and/or French and good knowledge of the other language.
Permanent contract (CDI)