RCDevs is an award winning software company with a growing reputation in the area of Enterprise security, Multi-Factor Authentication and Electronic Signatures.
To help us grow further we are looking for a full-time .NET Core developer.
We are a team of tech guys, working with a bunch of hi-tech technologies every day. We don't expect you to know all of them but you must be curious and passionate to learn new things quick (just as we do). Our R&D team has many heterogeneous knowledge and very strong skills. Our philosophy is to share and work together in the best conditions, in order to make the sum of the people greater than its spare parts, and to successfully face our crazy challenges.
Your job will consist in working with our R&D teams and participate to the development of our core products and SaaS platforms. Your primary task will be to develop micro-services as part of two RCDevs SaaS projects, around e-signing and access federation technologies.
We expect people to have the following knowledge:
Expert knowledge in .NET (min. 7 to 10 years experience) and .NET Core.
We will evaluate your level so if not an expert please do not respond this offer.
- Very good knowledge of either Python, PHP or maybe both.
- Preferred if some knowledge of front-end technos (AngularJS and/or React).
- Confortable with application design (MVC) and networking in general.
- Good knowledge of Web services with Web-Sockets / REST, JSON, SOAP, etc...
- Some knowledge of Web authentication services (SAML, OpenID, Oath).
- Confortable in daily working on Linux and GIT environment.
- Very motivated and passionated by development technologies (we insist).
Written English is required. Yet spoken English is not mandatory for this job.
We offer two work places
1) The main work location is full-time in Esch-Belval in Luxembourg (near the French border). You must be entitled to work in Luxembourg by either being an EU national or by having a valid residence and work permit.
2) The second options is via remote work from France. Employment contract is via our French company in this case.
Why work for RCDevs
By joining us in our Luxembourg, you have the unique opportunity to participate to the development of a quickly growing company gaining in reputation and recognition every day. If you are motivated to work in a very dynamic environment, we would like to offer you new challenges full of innovations, hi-tech R&D and business development.
Just contact us via the button below.