To reinforce our team at one of our prestigious customers in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Junior Service Desk Operator
- Receiving calls, first-line and second-line customer liaison: service desk agent, incident agent
- Recording incidents in the Service Management Tool.
- Making an initial assessment of incidents, and attempting to resolve them
- Monitoring progress of incident resolution relative to the appropriate SLA
- Keeping customers informed on incident status and progress
- Managing the incident life-cycle, including closure and verification
- Closing incidents and confirmation with the customer
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate should have at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Very good skills in all of the MS Office applications
- Experience in a similar role (e.g. IT Helpdesk/ Technical Support/ IT Support Agent/Service Desk)
- Previous experience with ticketing systems
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified would be a strong asset
- Very good communication skills
- Language requirements: Fluent in both English and French - both written and oral
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law. Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process. Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization. For positions located within the Darmstadt Support Office please note that only applicants with no family affiliation within the Company will be considered.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.