Sogeti is looking for an Engineer Azure / Office 365 to join our company.
As part of the Infrastructure/Cloud department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be involved in IT challenging projects.
At Sogeti, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
Your challenge for this mission
- To support the client in his transition to the Cloud (Microsoft Azure);
- To work with architects and cloud Engineers to implement software solution in the Cloud (e.g. Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams);
- To act as second or third-line support as far as those solutions are concerned;
- To deploy and manage applications using Azure Intunes;
- To support for Microsoft Office 365 rollout.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Deep understanding of Azure and cloud technologies;
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft 365 services and tools;
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD;
- Experience in deploying Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams;
- Experience in Azure monitoring tools;
- Experience with PowerShell scripting;
- Knowledge of Virtualization and containerization (Kubernetes / AKS / Docker).
To succeed in your mission you need
- Very good user contact;
- Real ability and willingness to support and help users in a context of migration;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to work methodically and rigorously;
- Curiosity and ability to acquire new skills;
- Very good French knowledge;
- Ability to work, speak and write in English.
3+ years university degree in IT; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)