Sogeti - Cloud Architect
> 2 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
- Bid management in collaboration with the bid team;
- Presales local activities as well as international;
- Presentation of offers in front of clients;
- Intervention on the administrator and architect level in order to offer the right choices to the customer;
- Adaption of different scenarios;
- Understanding on how Azure AD integrates with On-Prem AD, what conditional access is and how it leverage the authentication of users while combined with MFA;
- Integration between O365 and Azure other than spot the overlapping areas;
- Deployment of multiple resource types as code, all of this in order to steer decision not already taken that could influence the success of the project;
- Documentation and presentation in order to keep the stakeholders informed; at management and technical level.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud; Azure VMS; Office 365; containers;
- Good technical and practical knowledge of Active Directory, Group policies, ADFS, Certification Authority mechanisms and general services such as public or internal DNS, Dhpc.
- DevOps is an asset.
To succeed in your mission you need
- To have a positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- To have excellent verbal communication and customer service skills;
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be open-minded with desire to learn and develop yourself on a challenging environment working environment;
- To be Fluent in English & French.
Sogeti/Capgemini what it means you?
Show full description
For us, a success story! From of a French start-up launched in 1967 by a man, Serge Kampf, which has become a world benchmark in IT consulting.
In 50 years, Capgemini has undertaken a complete transformation... With the same ambition: to be one step ahead of digital and technological transformations.
With its 270,000 employees worldwide, experts in their fields, the Group offers its customers a unique offer to seize all opportunities.
And Sogeti Luxembourg?
Sogeti in Luxembourg has 750 passionate and proud employees to be part of this leading company on the Luxembourg market, in 4 areas of activity: Cybersecurity, Testing, Digital and Infra / Cloud.
It also has strong sectoral expertise (Banking, Insurance, Space, Defense, European and State institutions, Aeronautics, Energy, Industry, etc.); but also an ecosystem of international partners (publishers, start-ups, universities) associated with innovation centers;
And finally, a 360 approach that supports our clients from strategy to implementation of their transformation. Above all a real playground and evolution for any techie looking for challenges.
Why joining us ?
To integrate a team on a human scale;
To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
Extra benefits ?
Company car and fuel card if needed;
Shareholding offer exclusively dedicated to employees;
Personalized training and career monitoring plan;
Participation in tech conferences.
So, ready for the challenge?