Are you a future Young Graduate from an IT university?
Are you passionnate about CyberSecurity and willing to learn as part of a dedicated team who can help you to grow?
If your answer if yes, read the job descrption below and apply!
Sogeti is looking for a Junior SOC Analyst to join our company.
- As part of the CyberSecurity department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be involved in some of Luxembourg's most innovative projects, from our Security Operation Center in Bertrange.
- You will be part of a key team of CyberSecurity professionals, supporting full lifecycle CyberSecurity operations for our customers.
- Joining Sogeti means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest that will support your talent.
- At Sogeti, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- CyberSecurity Incident monitoring and analysis:
- Analyse CyberSecurity alarm and determine relevancy and urgency according to SOC processes;
- Analyse abnormal network/event behavior and determine relevancy and urgency according to SOC processes;
- Initiates the false positive management process;
- Performs additional and/or deeper analysis on request (client, Level 2, Level 3, management);
- Escalate for alerts that represent a potential CyberSecurity incident and require Customer or SOC internal interaction, according SOC escalation process (Ticket, Call, email...);
- Recommend on basic defensive strategies based on the existing playbook specific to each client;
- Follow SOC tickets management process: Creation, Update and closure. This includes a regular incident follow-up;
- Monitors operational capability and availability of the SOC managed services: Track the status of the monitoring tools to assure a continuous service (log collection, system notification, etc). Monitoring each device as well as a using monitoring centralized solution;
- Setup and launch vulnerability scans and ensure vulnerability assessment reports delivery;
- Suggest any improvement based on analysis made;
- Support and cooperate with other SOC teams;
- Be able to manage multiple daily tasks while following agreed SOC processes at the same time;
- Work in shifts to guarantee a 24/7/365 service.
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of basic computer science: algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, networks, and tool development (not production-quality software but scripts);
- Ability to communicate; write clearly and speak authoritatively at different levels of technicality, depending on the kind of audience (business leaders or technical operators);
- Understanding of security operations concepts: perimeter defense, BYOD management, data loss protection, insider threat, kill chain analysis and security metrics;
- Customer oriented;
- Fluent in English, French would be an asset.
- Education: 3+ years university degree in IT and willing to learn in a challenging & innovative environment.