We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented Project Manager Infrastructure!
By becoming part of the team of our Infrastructure/Cloud department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
- To manage projects of mid to large size IT infrastructure and/or applications migration projects of medium to high complexity;
- To manage projects tools for planning, resource management;
- IT governance processes and IT decision making.
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Good technical knowledge of various IT domains such as Windows, Unix, Linux, Mainframe, Middleware, Storage, Telecom, Security;
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management practices and methodologies (e.g. PMBOK or Prince2), planning tools, etc. with relevant certificates and accreditations (or equivalent knowledge and experience);
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience with management of IT infrastructure and/or applications migration projects or initiatives as a Project Manager;
- Minimal 2 to 3 years of experience with delivery of mid to large size IT infrastructure projects of medium to high complexity.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To demonstrate excellent proven soft skills (team building, motivation, communication, influencing, negotiation, trust building, conflict management, coaching, leadership, decision-making, etc.);
- To understand the objectives related to the project from a cost, schedule, technical and quality perspective;
- To be an individual who can make project trade-offs in complex and/or politically sensitive situations;
- To be flexible, mainly Luxembourg based but being ready to travel, if and as required;
- To be strong client- and service-oriented mindset;
- To have an excellent documentation and presentation skills;
- To have a good command in English, French is a real advantage.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.