Are you ready for the SOC challenge? Map out your next move by joining our team as a Senior Security Analyst!
If you have very good knowledge on Use case development on IBM QRadar, rules implementation and skills in security engineering, then do not hesitate to read the job description below and apply!
As part of the CyberSecurity department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be involved in some of Luxembourg's most innovative projects, from our Security Operation Center in Bertrange.
Be dedicated to the cyber security of a major player in the financial sector by:
- Define tool requirements to improve SOC capabilities;
- Implement security systems by specifying intrusion detection monitoring and alerting methodologies; directing secure software deployment and configuration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing and publishing documentation and effective communication of specifications.
- Define the detection to adapt to the latest threats;
- Work with SIEM Engineering and other security partners developing and refining correlation rules:
- Exchange with business teams to identify detection needs
- Develops detection rules base on functional needs
- New Use case implementation
- Use case update
- New parser (new log sources)
- Add log sources already collected
- Perform and investigation for complex or high severity security threats or incidents;
- Serve as an escalation resource and mentor for other analysts;
- Plan assessments by evaluating detection coverage;
- Communicate with other members of the security team to keep Security management, IT management and senior business leadership apprised of the risks and threat landscape. Offer recommendations on the best course of action to stay in line with budgets and resources
And in terms of technical know-how?
- 5+ years of technical experience in Information Security, System Administration, or Network:
- Knowledge of network technologies, Windows and Unix administration;
- Knowledge of typical security devices such as Firewalls, intrusion detection systems, AV and End Point security, Web Application Firewalls, Antispam systems, event correlation systems, etc.
- Extensive experience in Incident Response, Incident Handling and Security Operations;
- Advanced knowledge and expertise of using SIEM technologies on IBM QRadar for event investigation;
- Basic understanding of incident handling/incident response techniques within a cloud-based environment such as Google Cloud, Azure or AWS;
- Understanding of security threats, attack scenarios; analysis and intrusion detection skills;
To succeed in your mission, you need
- Excellent analytical skills and out-of-the box thinking;
- Excellent communication;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Nice to have