General Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts Network penetration testing and vulnerability scanning using automated tools, ad-hoc tools, and manual testing
- Executes Security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing programs
- Researches attempted efforts to compromise Security protocols and recommends solutions
- Conduct web application Security tests against applications following a standard testing methodology using automated tools, ad-hoc tools, and manual testing
- Conduct Wireless Assessments
- Publish Security Articles in Local and International Media
- Cybersecurity forensics
- Technical skills:
- Master's degree in computer science or in a related field, 6 plus years' experience in Information Security, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Ceh, Oscp, Giac/Sans or other Security related certificate required
- Strong experience in Unix/Linux/Windows system configuration and administration
- Strong experience using Metasploit and other Ethical Hacking tools
- Scripting/programing skills preferred
- General skills:
- Fluent English and French is required
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and investigative skills
- Experienced in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Proficiency in time management, project management, presentation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Security and Network technologies
If you don't have all the above mentioned requirements but own a great part of them, this mission at Sogeti Luxembourg can give you the opportunity to acquire new competences and to evaluate technically.
You can apply via the button below.