- Gathering customer's requirements
- Estimating the volume of work
- Elaboration of a solution answering to the customer's needs
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in IT is required,
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position specialized in Sharepoint are required,
- In-depth knowledge of the SharePoint platform 2010,2013 and 2016 (base functionalities, advanced functionalities, release management, etc.),
- Knowledge of Wss 3.0, Office SharePoint Server, SharePoint Online and On-Premise, SharePoint designer, ASP.NET, developing Web Parts, Features and Web Services will be considered as an asset
- Practical experience of technologies such as .NET: C#, WPF, WCF, XML, Framework Microsoft 3.5 & 4.0 and of Hibernate 2.0, 3.0 would be considered as an asset
- Very good knowledge of object conception,
- Proven knowledge in Microsoft SQL server 2008 and 2012,
- Any Microsoft certification would be considered as an asset,
- Rigorous and having excellent analysis skills; able to work under pressure,
- Having excellent relational skills and being used to work in team, you are also able to work autonomously,
- Having passion for technologies evolution, you are able to participate to new projects,
- Good command of French or English spoken and written.
If you don't have all the above mentioned requirements but own a great part of them, this mission at Sogeti can give you the opportunity to acquire new competences and to evaluate technically.
Please send us your CV via the button below.