- Within the Standard configuration Team, responsible of the Workstation management for all tasks related to the workstation environment support (physical and virtual) which includes the Windows 7 and Windows10 master infrastructure as a migration to Windows10 is ongoing, operating systems, software deployment, mobile device management, anti-virus etc.
- You will work closely with the other Level 3 teams including VMware experts, RDS & VDI specialists and all the team supporting the Standard Configuration. When working with these teams, you will be proactively planning and implementing ways in which to improve the functionality of the Windows 7 or Windows 10 Environment.
- Creating and maintaining computer and user policies in Microsoft Active Directory (AD)
- Systems Update management
- Master software Images and quality management systems taking into account security and efficiency aspects
- Writing and debugging PowerShell scripts to interact with AD, general LDAP sources, SCCM or other Microsoft Service Center products
- Definition, documentation, implementation and support to the evolution and maintenance of complex architectures involving multiple technologies and softwares
- Windows desktop management, deployment, installation and security strengthening
- 8+ years of experience in a Desktop Management role within an enterprise organization supporting Windows 7, and 10, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Group Policies and desktop profiles.
- Very good knowledge in Vbs, and PowerShell scripting / Automation
- A collaborative team member with excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge in system virtualization (VMware, ESX, mass Storage, backups and restore), Remote Desktop Service & Virtual Desktop Infrastructure is considered as an advantage
- Experience with Windows Operating System imaging, software packaging/distribution, and Microsoft patch management - Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, and Windows Deployment Services.
- Ability to provide clear/concise communications to customers, all levels of the organization and project teams.
- Experience in technical writing, specifically documenting technical configuration and troubleshooting information.
- The ability to constantly adapt to a fast paced, ever changing technology landscape filled with smart phones, virtual desktops, and a wide array of desktop computing Hardware/software.
- Experience with document imaging and printing solutions, such as supporting multi-function print/scan/fax devices.
If you don't have all the above mentioned requirements but own a great part of them, this mission at Sogeti can give you the opportunity to acquire new competences and to progress technically. Please send us your CV via the button below.