We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented System Engineer Cloud!
By becoming part of the team of our Infrastructure/Cloud department within Sogeti, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
As a Cloud System Engineer you will be involved mainly on Azure and Office 365 projects at Sogeti premises or on customer site.
- Intervention on the administrator and architect level in order to offer the right choices to the customer;
- Adaption of different scenarios;
- Understanding on how Azure AD integrates with On-Prem AD, what conditional access is and how it leverage the authentication of users while combined with MFA;
- Integration between O365 and Azure other than spot the overlapping areas;
- Deployment of multiple resource types as code, all of this in order to steer decision not already taken that could influence the success of the project;
- Documentation and presentation in order to keep the stakeholders informed; at management and technical level.
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud, Azure VMS, Office 365;
- Good technical and practical knowledge of Active Directory, Group policies, ADFS, Certification Authority mechanisms and general services such as public or internal DNS, Dhpc.
To succeed in your mission you need
- To have a positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- To have excellent verbal communication and customer service skills;
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be open-minded with desire to learn and develop yourself on a challenging environment working environment;
- To be Fluent in English & French.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.