Sword Group is an international Consulting, Service and Software Company driving global leaders in their digital & technology transformation. Created in November 2000, the group has a current headcount of 1,600+ associates operating in more than 50 countries.
Sword Luxembourg currently employs 100 associates. We are mainly working with the European Institutions and prestigious companies in the private sector on long-term projects.
We strive to maintain a positive atmosphere allowing our associates to share more than work. For our Director, the goal is to create a bound between the co-workers, thanks to corporate events, a healthy working atmosphere and good communication.
In order to reinforce our team and to prepare the future, we are looking for:
- You will be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team.
- An opportunity to demonstrate your skills in a wide range of domains and on different kind of projects managed in-house or on the client side.
- Minimum BAC +2.
- 1-6 years of recent hands-on coding and software engineering,
- Good knowledge of .NET technologies and the related pattern like MVC, services architectures like Web Services or Web API, and SQL Databases environment.
- Preference for C#.Net but VB.Net and all other language/frameworks doesn't scare you.
- Knowledge of security aspects, software development best practices and methodologies such as Agile or Scrum.
- Basic knowledge of Team Foundation Server or basic experience as user,
- Experience or interest for .Net Core, Containerization, Cloud Computing or modern front such as ReactJS or Angular is clearly an asset.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English and/or French.
If this opportunity speaks to you or if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity, then don't hesitate to contact me for further information or to apply for this vacancy!
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.