Sword Group is an international Consulting, Service and Software Company driving global leaders in their digital & technology transformation. Created in November 2000, the group has a current headcount of 1,600+ associates operating in more than 50 countries.
Sword Luxembourg has a current headcount of 100 associates. We are mainly working with the European Institutions and prestigious companies in the private sector on long-term projects.
We really try to keep a positive atmosphere allowing our associates to share more than work. For our Director, the goal is to create a bound between the co-workers, thanks to corporate events, a nice working atmosphere and good communication.
IT Helpdesk level 1
Kirchberg - Luxembourg
- Receiving calls and emails, first-line customer liaison: service desk agent, incident and request agent
- Recording incidents and requests in the Service Management Tool. Logging all relevant incidents/service request details allocating categorization and priorization codes.
- Making an initial assessment and diagnose of incidents and service requests, and attempting to resolve them
- Escalating incidents or services requests that cannot resolve/fulfil to other support agents in the same support group or to different support groups
- Record and update information in knowledge database
- Monitoring progress of incident resolution relative to the appropriate SLA
- Keeping customers informed on incident status and progress
- Managing the incident life-cycle, including closure and verification
- Closing incidents and confirmation with the customer
- You have minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position (Service Desk Operator)
- You have a strong knowledge on all of the MS Office applications.
- You are both fluent in French and English (mandatory)
If this opportunity speaks to you or if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity, then don't hesitate to contact me for further information or to apply for this vacancy.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.