- You will develop/evolve/maintain the applications.
- You will improve the integration of the applications.
- You will provide third-level support for the applications.
- You will perform Unit and integration Testing, performance testing, security testing, and other tests, as appropriate for releasing the applications in production.
- You will update or create new technical documentation relevant to the applications as appropriate.
- You will support the applications administrators to deploy new releases in the Datacenter of the European Institution as appropriate.
- You will support the applications administrators in technical tasks relevant to the applications, e.g. to verify compliance of data files with technical specifications.
- You have minimum 6 years of experience combining your professional experience and studies.
- You have minimum 4 years of experience as Java Developer.
- You have minimum 4 years of experience on these technologies:
- Java EE
- Oracle WebLogic
- You have a good knowledge on (recommended):
- Windows/Unix/Linux OS
- RUP methodology
- You are fluent in English and ideally have a good level in French.
- Permanent position
- European Institution
If this opportunity speaks to you or if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity, then don't hesitate to contact me for further information or to apply for this vacancy.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.